I had high hopes of making it to the mall during the early access part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (cardholders can shop the sale July 13-20th and then it’s open to the public through August 6th), but it happened to be on the same weekend as Maple Grove Days so I chose family time over shopping – if you can believe it! I did manage to squeeze in some aggressive online shopping and this quick blog post during nap time though, so everybody wins.
Here’s what I’ve bought so far. I say “so far” because they add new stuff every day and I have a shopping addiction. You can help support my addiction by clicking on the images below to purchase anything you see that you like as I do earn a small commission through the affiliate marketing links at no extra charge to you. Thanks, Friends!
Treasure & Bond ‘Easton Chelsea Boot’ (Sale: $79.90 After Sale: $119.95): This Gap Chelsea Boot is probably the most worn bootie in my closet because it’s so easy to slip on and goes with just about everything. I especially love it with a thick wool sock and cuffed jeans in the winter for an uber cozy look. When I saw this pair in a leopard print, my heart skipped a beat.
Marc Fisher ‘Vidal Ankle Strap’ (Sale: $99.90 After Sale: $159.95): I’m in love with the combination of the v-shape cut and ankle strap on these booties! I know that I really need another pair of open toed booties right now, but I just couldn’t resist. $100 feels a bit excessive for something I don’t need, so we’ll see if they make the keep pile once I get them home.
BP. ‘Milo Loafer Mule’ (Sale: $52.90 After Sale: $79.95): I can’t even tell you how many mules I’ve tried on and I still don’t own a single pair. I think a mule is so chic, but I can’t seem to find a pair that fits me right and is comfortable. An 8.5 looks like my heel is hanging off the back, but a 9 won’t stay on unless I grip my toes like a hawk when I walk. And so the search continues. I’m not sure I have high hopes for this pair but the blush pink and price tag were worth a shot.
Kristin Cavallari ‘Capri’ Mule (Sale: $79.90 After Sale: $119.95): I think I want a mule that has a little more personality, but for some reason I keep going back and looking at these ones, so I figured I might as pull the trigger while they are on sale.
Elodie Stripe Sweatshirt (Sale: $31.90 After Sale: $49.00): I love the retro vibe with the striped sleeves and drawstring waist. Imagine it with high waisted jeans, and a red bandana tied around the neck like a choker. Adorable, right?
Zella ‘Cherish Wrap Cardigan’ (Sale: $62.90 After Sale: $95): I have a feeling this will be seen a LOT on the weekends over leggings. It sold out already but keep checking back because they do restock some items throughout the sale.
B.P. ‘Ruffle Bell Cuff Sweater’ (Sale: $31.90 After Sale: $49.00): If only we could keep the drama in our lives to the sleeves on our sweaters, ya know?
BP. ‘Tie Front’ Blouse (Sale: $31.90 After Sale: $49): This top is perfect for work. I also love it in the banker stripe.
Topshop ‘Spot Strappy Jumpsuit’ (Sale: $52.90 After Sale: $80): I’m really excited about this number! The sexy strappy neckline keeps the polka dots from looking too childish. Fingers crossed it doesn’t give me major camel toe…
Natori ‘Sublime Convertible Bra’ (Sale: $44.90 After Sale: $68): Here’s my reality, I struggle with spillage so I have to go with the full coverage man repellent bras, because nothing looks worse than an ill-fitting bra under a great top. Bras are expensive and good ones can be hard to find, so I love when the straps can be worn multiple ways like this one.
Natori ‘Hidden Glamour Contour’ Bra (Sale: $46.90 After Sale: $70): Full coverage, BUT this one has a little lace. You’re welcome, Honey.
I could have literally spent thousands in a very short period of time, but I want to stay married so I think I did enough damage for one day. Just for fun though, here are some of my other favorite steals and deals from the sale!
- Moto Jackets: BLANKNYC has some of the best faux leather jackets for the price point. Here’s your basic black faux leather one for under $100. For something a little different, I’d opt for the embroidered or suede versions!
- Jeans: I’m loving the diagonal step hem here and this fun split hem here. You can also snag some of my go-to styles that you can rarely find on sale, like these 7 For All Mankind b(air)’s and these AG ‘Farrah’ High Waist Skinnies in a gorgeous wine color.
- Cardigans: A long cozy cardigan for the fall is a must. Loving this one in blush and this one in camel for under $50. There’s also this shawl cardigan for under $100 that looks like a warm hug on a cold day.
- Sweaters: In case you passed up this popular Free People Turtleneck at last year’s Evereve Sip and Shop party, now is your chance to get it for under $50! There’s also this balloon sleeve sweater at that same price point that reminds me of the red Anthro one I wore on the cover of the Maple Grove Magazine tucked into my high waisted AG Farrah’s with over the knee boots. And if you are into the ruffle trend, I’m adoring this one that is currently $70 off the original price.
- Dresses: I don’t know what it is about this Adidas midi dress but I keep going back to it. It’s cool, right? It’s a toss up between that midi dress and this Michael Stars cold shoulder one (sale: $65!). I also love this off the shoulder shirtdress (would look super cute with a fitted black turtleneck under it for the office this fall). Speaking of office attire, this gorgeous BCBG floral wrap dress is one of those dresses you will wear years from now and still get compliments on every time. It’s the most universally flattering style in a dress. Thank you, DVF!
- Shoes: I KNOW I don’t really need more booties, but I can’t stop thinking about these and these (the back folds down into a mule. WHAAA?). I’ve also had this blush velvet stacked pump and this v-shaped suede pump in my cart twice now and then removed them both times. Who are we kidding, I’ll be back for them…
- Accessories: If you are in the market for a new watch, this sleek Marc Jacobs one and this Michele silicone strap one (like mine, but in white) are both marked down $100 off the original price! These Tory Burch sunnies and this Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag are also a steal.
Phew. Alright, gang. I’m online shopped out. Let me know what scored at the sale!